Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stephendidit
Level 8

True Key on OSX and iOS not working.

Jump to solution

Anyone else having this issue?

- If I try logging in on iOS, it times out.

- If I try logging in on OSX via facial recognition, it never gets to the part of the process involving the camera, and shows an error that I cannot copy and paste my master password

- If I try logging in on OSX via master password, I get the error message "Something Went Wrong"

I used tech support chat, which first resulted in them saying I was outside their region, and sent me to someone else, who logged in to my computer, reinstalled True Key, and no luck. Same results when I reinstalled on iOS.

I've had plenty of issues with True Key, but never on all my devices simultaneously. This happened last night and arbitrarily resolved itself after an hour or so, but it's been ongoing all today again, and now I'm getting panicky since it's preventing me from doing my job. They've escalated my issue to phone support, and tomorrow night they'll give me a call. I've already installed LastPass, because I'm not sure what else to do other than beginning to migrate to an alternative.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stephendidit
Level 8

Re: True Key on OSX and iOS not working.

Jump to solution

Update:

I just logged into this forum using TrueKey.

MarcD went above and beyond--working on a Sunday night to help me--however, he learned of a possible problem with my ISP which seems to have been resolved within the past day, so everything seems to be working well for me.

Just want to thank both MarcD and catdaddy for your help over the past couple days.

16 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

​,

Hopefully Tech Support can resolve your issues. However just in case, please save the (Service Request) numbers. As it is quite possible one of the Lead Experts from the 'Truekey Team'  will pick up this thread, and add to the discussion

All the Best,

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Also please refer to this thread, as it seems similar to your issue.

Marc assisted this user as well..

Regards,

Cliff/CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
stephendidit
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thanks--I appreciate the link. I just tried deleting the true key keychain entries and reinstalling, but still no luck. Great idea though.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

You are quite welcome   Please let us know how it goes, should you need further assistance.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
stephendidit
Level 8

Jump to solution

I just got an error code! -105

Got it when trying to login on OSX by master password.

Failed to load URL https://truekey.intelsecurity.com/engine/match?type=standard_login&clientId=[my_client_id]&version=1.0&culture=en-US#email=[my_email]&oauthTransId=[etc] with error (-105).

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Due to the fact you are expecting a Call from Support tomorrow tonight, lets see if they can resolve your issue. Hopefully so since you 'Escalated' it. During the Interim, please remember to save your Service Request numbers. For should it be the case they cannot, they will be very useful for future assistance.

Having said this, if they cannot resolve your problems, I will contact  someone internally from the (Truekey Team) whom are most knowledgeable.

All the Best,

Cliff/CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
stephendidit
Level 8

Jump to solution

Thanks so much Cliff. They won't be calling until tomorrow night, not tonight, so afterward I'll definitely post an update.

0 Kudos
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

Hopefully it will be 'Good News'. If not we will continue to the next step.

​  If Technical Support cannot resolve his issues, could you kindly assist?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Sure I can, nonetheless the outcome of that support call, I will start investigating as it seems a bigger issue that probably will end up with me anyways.

I know you reinstalled True Key but I would like you to use an alternative profile (new email/password) so we can isolate the issue better. Also please let us know if you can try logging in to True Key on a different network.

Finally, I will be sending you a connection invite so I can you to send me on a private message your profile email ID and TK system logs.

Thanks,

MarcD