cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

True Key not logging into JIRA

True Key not saving login details for JIR

https://www.atlassian.com/

If I manually put the UID / PW into True Key, it still will not enter the details

It's as if True Key can't see the JIRA web page

any ideas welcome folks................

6 Replies
Highlighted
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 7

Re: True Key not logging into JIRA

Hi @Dillthedog 

Please let us know if you are using extension or the application. If you are using extension please try removing extension from chrome and try it with  Microsoft edge and update us the outcome.

Regards

Magesh J

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 7

Good morning,

I can definitely see an issue with part of the instant login, as you know the instant login operation can be broken down  in 2 steps, one is the auto fill where credentials get filled fully or partially in the required fields, the second step is the auto submit where credentials are getting submitted on this page.

I can see that this second step is failing for me, can you please let me know if you see any of these 2 steps being partially completed or not?

Also, I can see the blue True Key icons present at the end of the credential fields, can you also see this?

Most of the issues we experience with the instant login are content scripts related from changes done internally by the websites that True Key is connecting to for the instant login, depending on these changes sometimes it is easier to find what is broken and get it fixed and other times it requires more work in the background, you can nonetheless submit to us and issues seen with the instant login by right clicking the True Key extension blue icon on the right hand side of your browser- click on the second True Key by McAfee drop down menu- I wasn't logged in to this website.

Good news is that we will be releasing this month a fix (date to be confirm) that should fix most of the issues we seen with our instant login feature that are on our backlog to fix.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Spoiler

Hi

I'm not getting any Auto entry & not seeing the blue eye on the RHS of the credentials fields, it's as if True Key is not running on the page at all, works on all my other pages though !

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 7

Can you provide the exact URL that you see True Key not working for you. Also let me know which browser you are using to login to this website.

Since the issue does not happen to other websites, this isolates the issue to a specific URL that as I said probably was broken after they made some internal changes on the website. We will have to add it to our backlog to get it fixed but as I said previously,. we are going to be releasing a big fix this month and there are good chances that this issue might get fixed on its own once the release fix is out.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Highlighted

Hi Mark,

https://id.atlassian.com/login?continue=https%3A%2F%2Fstart.atlassian.com%2F 

About

Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge is up to date.Version 86.0.622.38 (Official build) (64-bit)

Hope this helps.........

Dave
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 7 of 7

Hi Dave,

I can see the issue, let me look into it, basically I will find out if our fix release this month will be fixing the cause of TK instant login not working on this webpage. As soon as I have more information I will let you know.

Also, if it is not done already, please add this website in our backlog to get fixed by right clicking on the True Key icon on the upper right hand of your Edge browser, select the second True Key by McAfee menu and click on the 1st drop down item => "I wasn't logged in to this website"

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community