cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vodqar
Level 7

True Key is not compatible for android 7.0 Nougat?

Jump to solution

Hi. My Nexus 5X has updated android 7.0 nougat and then doesn't work Instant Login feature. just not shown Instant Login button in website, even facebook app

Aleady tried True Key Re-Install, Browser Re-install. so True Key is not compatible for android 7.0 Nougat? that't work fine before update(marshmallow)

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee

Re: True Key is not compatible for android 7.0 Nougat?

Jump to solution

Good morning,

As i said, I wanted to confirm about the issue you experienced with instant login with True Key and on Android 7.0, as I thought being a new release that has not officially come out for all the Android devices the True Key team has not started testing on it yet.  Nonetheless I can tell you that it is in test plans and are aware about the problem but fix will only be implemented as of our next Android True Key release 1.9 that will be coming out in about 2-3 weeks.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

MarcD

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Jump to solution

mate can you comment please re this poster's issue

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Good morning,

Looks to be an issue with the new version but I would need to test this tomorrow and confirm.

In the meantime, can you please tell me if instant login seems to be broken with all the websites/ applications, for none of them you see the True Key instant login icon appear on your phone? Correct?

Thanks,

MarcD

0 Kudos
vodqar
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you for your response.

Yes this issue happen all around. website.. even apps(like facebook). I've capture video this issue. True Key error - YouTube (sorry for annoying loud noise Please down volume).

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Thanks for the info and the video is very helpful and clearly shows instant login not working at all.

I am pretty sure that the issue lays with the new Android version and I need to check on Tuesday how much work has been done as far of testing TK within the new Android version. Quick question, I am still on Android 6.0.1, did you get a beta Android release?

Thanks,

MarcD

0 Kudos
vodqar
Level 7

Jump to solution

It's Google official Stable(final) build from OTA

Screenshot_20160905-132127.png

Thanks really to you for helping me. last week i share this issue to mcafee live chat almost 2 hours. He could not explain anything to me.

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

It is my pleasure to help you. I think the issue (which I will confirm next Tuesday) is having True Key with an untested Android operating system version. Again I will confirm this on Tuesday but I think the untested Android OS is bound to have features and even apps that won't respond the same.

MarcD

McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

Good morning,

As i said, I wanted to confirm about the issue you experienced with instant login with True Key and on Android 7.0, as I thought being a new release that has not officially come out for all the Android devices the True Key team has not started testing on it yet.  Nonetheless I can tell you that it is in test plans and are aware about the problem but fix will only be implemented as of our next Android True Key release 1.9 that will be coming out in about 2-3 weeks.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

MarcD

0 Kudos
vodqar
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you for letting efforts really thank you. can't tell anyone this issue even in live chat but finally i got this answer from this forum, and you! i hope fix this problem soon as possible.

0 Kudos
McAfee Employee

Jump to solution

My pleasure!!!

MarcD

0 Kudos