cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gorpy1
Level 7

True Key Problem

Jump to solution

True Key will not stop trying to decrypt all data at night and says "That will not work" can't log in to True Key or use it at night! Sometimes it blames the light conditions at night no matter how much I change them, I don't want to have to reinstall this software because it works o.k. during the day. Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
exbrit
Level 21

Re: True Key Problem

Jump to solution

Light conditions?  Never heard of that one.  It shouldn't make any difference unless the device its on has some light sensor that sends it into some kind of hibernation.

True Key FAQ's:  Help Center

True Key Support (Free by phone): True Key Support

5 Replies
catdaddy
Level 20

Jump to solution

You may wish to contact Technical Support, after all it is free. https://truekey.mcafee.com/webcenter/portal/cp/home

Via Phone/Online Chat being the quickest

All the Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Light conditions?  Never heard of that one.  It shouldn't make any difference unless the device its on has some light sensor that sends it into some kind of hibernation.

True Key FAQ's:  Help Center

True Key Support (Free by phone): True Key Support

Jump to solution

Hello

I assume you are referring Facial Login on TrueKey App where good lighting is required to learn your Facial math. You could also try setting up the account using Master Password and see how it goes.

exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Thank you Selvan, that didn't cross my mind and should have.

0 Kudos
gorpy1
Level 7

Jump to solution

That doesn't work either all is says is That didn't work? after trying to decrypt data, No sign in option even given, I guess I'll have to contact support, I hate that, why didn't that just leave that last log in program alone, If it ain't broke don't fix it, Thanks

0 Kudos