Did you mean: 
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 19

Re: True Key Premium purchase question

Jump to solution

Good morning,

There is a change that needs to be done for this on our back-end servers, for me to start this process I would need to get your email associated with the True Key account. Please do not post your email address here, you can forward it to the following email address; truekeysupport@intel.com

\Thanks,

Marc D

Jump to solution

Hi Marc D,

I have emailed you my email address just now.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jump to solution

Hi again Marc D,

The email sent to you bounced back. I tried it twice. Is there any other email or other way I can send you my email address?

This is what I got back:

Address not found

Your message wasn't delivered to truekeysupport@intel.com because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.
The response from the remote server was:

550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.

McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 14 of 19

Jump to solution

Hi Andy,

Let me get this email issue sorted out in the meantime I have clicked on your profile to follow you and I would suggest you do the same so i can send you a private message where you will be able to send me your email address, let me know once you "follow me" so i can send you this private message.

thanks,

Marc D

Jump to solution

OK. I am following you.

Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Message 16 of 19

Jump to solution

​  ​ is now following you

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Message 17 of 19

Jump to solution

Could you kindly confirm that you issue has bee resolved? Did you follow ​ suggestion?

If it is indeed resolved, please mark this thread as 'Correctly Answered' as other users will be aware of the answer.

Thank you

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 18 of 19

Jump to solution

Hi Andy,

Today we pushed the fix so you can see your local currency instead of US$. You might need to reboot the system to have the changes take effect.

Let me know if you are able to see your local currency payment in True Key.

Thanks,

Marc D

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm also trying to purchase a premium subscription in my local currency - Australian Dollars - but can also only see USD as the payment amount.

According to your webpage https://www.truekey.com/#pricing I can pay AUD19.95 per year, rather than the default USD19.99 .

When I go into the Premium / Go Premium page in the windows 10 app I change the country to Australia but this does not change the payment amount.

Is this something you can look at please?

Thanks

Paul

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.