cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

True Key Premium purchase question

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am located in New Zealand. The rate for my country as mentioned on the true key website is NZD $19.95

When I go to purchase the premium version thru the true key Windows app, it displays the price as $19.99

There is no currency mentioned here. Will I be charged this amount in USD or NZD? I request a confirmed reply from True Key staff.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 18 of 19

Re: True Key Premium purchase question

Jump to solution

Hi Andy,

Today we pushed the fix so you can see your local currency instead of US$. You might need to reboot the system to have the changes take effect.

Let me know if you are able to see your local currency payment in True Key.

Thanks,

Marc D

18 Replies
Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 19

Jump to solution

​,

I will ask a  Expert from the TrueKey Team to opine on your concern. It seems it ought to be offered through your McAfee suite. May I ask what McAfee software you are using? Or is it you simply wish to use as a 'Standalone' Product?

​  Could you kindly address this Customer please?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

Jump to solution

I want to use True Key as a standalone product. Thanks.

Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 19

Jump to solution

You are quite welcome. You may contact Customer Service/Technical Support 24/7 at no cost. Simply select your country and obtain the Phone number (Toll Free).  Online Chat/Phone being the quickest. You can obtain this link at the bottom of the (Community page).

or  Technical Support & Customer Service

All the Best,

CD

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

Jump to solution

I had tried the phone option earlier today. The guy who picked up the call didn't know anything about it and said he will transfer me to the 'True Key Department' and then put me on hold for about 30 mins. The call got disconnected. I then discovered this forum and decided to try my luck here.

Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 19

Jump to solution

In that case...Keep checking back as I am certain ​ will add to the discussion. He normally gets into his office around 8:00am (EST)/Canada.

I might add;

True Key has a freemium model, where users get up to 15 logins stored for free. A premium subscription with additional space costs $19.99 per year or $1.99 per month.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

Jump to solution

Thank you so much for your prompt replies, catdaddy.

Reliable Contributor
Message 8 of 19

Jump to solution

Again you are welcome. I would re-itterate that you should not experience any difficulty asking for the (Sales) department...I would think?

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer

Jump to solution

If required I will try calling again tomorrow, it's almost midnight here in NZ! In the meantime I will look forward to marcd's reply.

Reliable Contributor
Message 10 of 19

Jump to solution

I understand   It is 5;48(EST) here,G'nite  He will be online soon.

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.