cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

True Key Premium purchase in local currency question

Jump to solution

Hi, similar to this question:

https://community.mcafee.com/t5/True-Key/True-Key-Premium-purchase-question/td-p/522680

I'm trying to purchase a True Key subscription in my local currency - Australian Dollars

The price on your website mentions AUD19.95 but I, even after changing my country to Australia, the Windows 10 app always shows 19.99 which I assume is USD

I tried your support line but they told me that I can only pay in USD - so why show AUD pricing on your webpage?? 

I'd appreciate confirmation one way or the other.

Many thanks

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 5 of 6

Re: True Key Premium purchase in local currency question

Jump to solution

Hi Paul,

Please check again, if you do not see  the right currency, sign out and sign back in on True Key and check again.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

5 Replies
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 6

Jump to solution

Good morning Paul,

Please send me an email to "truekeysupport@mcafee.com" with your True Key account email address.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply Marc

I have sent you an email as requested.

Paul

McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 6

Jump to solution

Thanks I have already replied.

Marc D.

McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 6

Jump to solution

Hi Paul,

Please check again, if you do not see  the right currency, sign out and sign back in on True Key and check again.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Jump to solution

Hi Marc,

Yes all good now, thanks very much. 

Subscription paid Smiley Happy

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.