Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moderator GaneshR
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 11 of 16

Re: Sorting saved Logins of same domain

Hi Cliff,

As Marc mentioned, True Key by design sorts as per domain name as opposed to the login title. There is nothing much from support perspective that we could do to address this query other than asking the customer to send the idea across to Product Ideas (Consumer).

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

Reliable Contributor catdaddy
Reliable Contributor
Message 12 of 16

Thanks Ganesh,

I inadvertently overlooked that in my haste of handling other issues. Thanks for explaining and bringing to my attention.

Regards,

Cliff

Cliff
McAfee Volunteer
Highlighted
K7
Level 8
Message 13 of 16

ganeshrajur, that link you provided on your November 16, 2017  reply leads to "Page Not Found". The link you provided was titled "Product Ideas (Consumer)" https://community.mcafee.com/community/home/ideas

I have this same request, but I can't find a better place to post it. The prior links are dead.

I have multiple profiles for a specific website. From the login screen I click into the User Name box, and True Key has a popup window labeled "Choose Profile". I have 10 profiles, but the one I use 90% of the time is almost at the bottom so I have to scroll down.

This is the current order of the top four choices:

- Lg...@example.com

- Ja...@example.com

- Ka...@example.com

- Lg...@example.com

Clearly, this list is not sorted alphabetically. Nor is it sorted by when the profile was added. I have attempted deleting my primary profile and re-adding it, but it still does not appear at the top of the list. This is such basic functionality I feel like I must be missing something. Please let me know if that is the case. If not, please let me know where to make feature requests.

@marcd 

I have basically the same question here.  I have two gmail accounts and I cannot add another login to my list if I go to the gmail icon in upper right corner and look for my other account all I accomplish is getting another tab of the same gmail inbox.  How do I add a login for my other gmail address?

McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 16 of 16

I have also 2 different gmail account profiles set on my True Key. I would trying adding the second account manually, using the domain "google.com" and then the different username/password credentials. When you go a gmail page it should normally prom,pt you to choose the 2 profiles you have listed with the drop down.

This is working perfectly for me.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community