cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Password Re-prompt for wallets

I can setup a password reprompt for sites, but I can't see any way to setup password reprompt for wallets.  This feels like a major oversight since my credit card numbers presumably are one of the things that is the most necessary to secure effectively.  If someone gets access to my Facebook account, they can perhaps do some annoying things, but if someone gets access to my credit card they can do some real damage.

I feel like I must be missing something because this feels like a pretty basic thing to be overlooked.

3 Replies
marcd McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 4

Re: Password Re-prompt for wallets

Hi Micah,

What do you mean by password reprompt? can you add a screenshot so i can forward it to the right team and can get them to understand the oversight?

Thanks,

Marc D.

For any site, I can check this box which makes it so every time I want to access the password for the site I must re-enter my master password (see attached screenshot).  However, there is no such option for wallets.

IpcQON

marcd McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Let me see what I can do, I will give you an update as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community