How about they give us a way to get our data out so we can use it to repopulate a better app or at least have access to our logins... you know something a normal friggin company would do!
This is been going on for quite a while now, and began with the program not syncing between computers. I removed then reinstalled TrueKey on on my laptop and it will not let me sign in at all on any browser. At least I have all my passwords exported and backed up!! This is after hours on the phone with your "tech help" but no word from them in over a week now.
It is working fine on my desktop PC and on my phone so far. Not going to fool with it.
Please let us know when this is going to be working again!!! Looking at other programs - so the clock is ticking!
I'm going on almost a month with this issue. None of my PC's can get in, not even the brand new one that I just received yesterday that I guarantee never accessed True Key, nor had it ever been tainted by McAfee Total Protection (nor will it).
What bothers me the most is that they don't post any status updates anywhere. For the love.... PLEASE COMMUNICATE with your paying customers.
Does anyone know how to reach the team from PasswordBox... or even Intel Security... ? Can someone help these guys out over here!!!
So I started looking into it on my own and I see the extension failing because it can't load jQuery. Can anyone else open up the browser dev tool (Inspect on Edge) and go to console, then reload the page and see if you have errors that reference a chrome-extension like this.
Ignore any errors about "SourceMap", that is normal.
As an example, this is an error with the extension when you first open it.
ui.js:111 facade method `auth.createAccountHint` did not return a Promise Error: facade method `auth.createAccountHint` did not return a Promise at chrome-extension://nbeldjopgciegccabfohnefghfpinncn/scripts/core.js:35:17739 at Object.dispatch (chrome-extension://nbeldjopgciegccabfohnefghfpinncn/scripts/core.js:35:17207) at ChromeBG.value (chrome-extension://nbeldjopgciegccabfohnefghfpinncn/scripts/core.js:22:9774) at chrome-extension://nbeldjopgciegccabfohnefghfpinncn/scripts/core.js:23:6232
If by chance a developer working on this sees this post DON'T USE Require and especially not like this... friggin hell
window.jQuery = window.$ = require("jquery")