cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant Log in - Android - Turning on

Hi

I have a Huawei Mate 9, running on Android 7.0, EMUI 5.0.1. Also, I have the TrueKey app Version 4.1.0.4

I've enabled instant login in the advanced settings but it automatically turns itself off after a little while. Why does it do that? I like to have it turned on permanently. 

Thanks

Christian

4 Replies
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: Instant Log in - Android - Turning on

Hi Christian,

Can you let me know how it turns itself off after a while? Is it working when it is on meaning does it do the instant login to your saved websites?

Have you also turned of the instant login on your Android settings as well?

Thanks,

Marc D.

Marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?

If I enabled instant log in, it works just fine. But next day (the latest) it doesn't work anymore and when I check in advanced settings instant log in is turned off again.

McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Please send me an email to "truekeysupport@mcafee.com" so I can follow up with you and ask you more confidential questions.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 5 of 5

Good morning Christian,

Yes the description of the issue sounded like a corruption had been introduced within the application on your device, reinstalling it was the right call.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Was my reply helpful?

Marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

MPower Badge Now Available
Customers attending MPower can earn a community badge. Check into the MPower forum and say hi to have the badge awarded to your community profile.