cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spray
Level 7

Has anyone been able to get TrueKey to work with FireFox? Anyone?

Jump to solution

Has anyone had any luck getting This not ready for market product (TrueKey) working with Firefox? Three long sessions with customer support and a failed return contact from tier 2 (wonder if they really exist) I have given up on anything but curious if they ever get ti working. I know my company and my personal PC will not be using McAfee in the the future. It's only 24 servers and 1900 clients but why pay for a lack of whats agreed too?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Re: Re: Has anyone been able to get TrueKey to work with FireFox? Anyone?

Jump to solution

Hello all,

TK works fine with the latest Firefox version. Please start a new discussion if you face any issue with Truekey on Firefox. Marking this thread answered.

TK on FF.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
nibormac
Level 7

Re: Has anyone been able to get TrueKey to work with FireFox? Anyone?

Jump to solution

Please note I have no experience at all with TrueKey, but given TrueKey's many failures it wouldn't surprise me if they forgot to add a FireFox signature to the product. If the add-on is not signed then FireFox may be blocking it, you would then need to turn off FireFox signature checking opening up a security hole - not cool. My phone calls with customer support a week ago were also a disaster. My company as well is reviewing our McAfee products and support this year. Ever since Intel took over we've noticed a considerable decline in quality.

Re: Re: Has anyone been able to get TrueKey to work with FireFox? Anyone?

Jump to solution

nibormac wrote:

it wouldn't surprise me if they forgot to add a FireFox signature to the product. If the add-on is not signed then FireFox may be blocking it, you would then need to turn off FireFox signature checking opening up a security hole - not cool.

Hi

This is not the case since I was able to see TK working with FF 44 without any issues.

0 Kudos

Re: Re: Re: Has anyone been able to get TrueKey to work with FireFox? Anyone?

Jump to solution

Hello all,

TK works fine with the latest Firefox version. Please start a new discussion if you face any issue with Truekey on Firefox. Marking this thread answered.

TK on FF.png

0 Kudos
spray
Level 7

Re: Has anyone been able to get TrueKey to work with FireFox? Anyone?

Jump to solution

OK, If you are using Firefox and the Truekey icon isn't appearing check your privacy options. If you were like me and kept history turned off (Never remember) then change your selection to customize. You can leave all choices unchecked and the icon will appear. It is a restrictive and a sloppy workaround but if you are going to stay with this product, get used to it.

0 Kudos