Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 6

Gmail issue

Hi, I recently notice that Gmail perform badly (super lag) when enable the TrueKey addon in Firefox. I have to disable TrueKey in order to use Gmail properly. Please could you have a look?

5 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 6

Re: Gmail issue

I will investigate this and will get back to you when I have something more concrete.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 6

Good morning,

Are you seeing a message generated on Firefox concerning the  lag performance and if yes can you please share a screenshot or a video capture of the message that is being generated? If you see no messages, can you please show us the performance issue with Gmail with  quick video capture?

Also please let me know the version of the Firefox True Key extension and the version of the Firefox browser.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 6

We have identified the issue, and we are looking more into this. 

Thanks,

Marc D.

Highlighted
Level 7
Message 5 of 6

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to have this issure resolved. Life without TureKey is difficult.

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 6 of 6

Good morning,

Please check out True Key Firefox or Chrome extension and let us know if instant login is now working as expected.

Thanks a lot,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community