Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ChrisO
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Feature Request - or Anwer how to?

Hello,

Use Case: Identity Theft Software tells me, "This personal information has been compromised" EG: The password, "OLDPASSWORD".

What I would like is to bring up all of the items in TrueKey that have that password. Then, I can change the password for all of those items.

Right now, it's a process of clicking on about 100 items, entering edit mode, and then changing the password if it's a match.

It would be a great time saver to be able to go and change passwords in bulk.

EG: All the "passwords to not-very-secure places" need to get changed often and be different from "passwords to banks and other critical places", which also need to be changed, but need to be really good passwords.

Think about the use case here!

3 Replies
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: Feature Request - or Anwer how to?

Changing multiple passwords in one shot is a fantastic idea and honestly it is the first time this is suggested. I will bring it up to our product team so it can be added int he list of future features implementations.

I will let you know when I hear more about this getting adopted as a new feature.

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

ChrisO
Level 7
Message 3 of 4

It's also important to be able to search for a password...that was the key to solving the problem of my ID theft software telling me that one of my passwords was on the net...to see if I still had that anywhere.

Thanks - hope the product team likes the idea(s).

McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Can you provide more details about this second post to be able to search for a particular password?

How would that password search feature work?

Thanks,

Marc D.

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community