Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ariff
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

Emails regarding true key.

Hi, tried to open true key through android. An email was sent to me to confirm but it's place in a spam folder, why? No response when clicking the confirmation button. 

2 Replies
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 3

Re: Emails regarding true key.

Hi Ariff,

I am sorry for the issues you are experiencing, you posted 4 posts over the last weekend and for what I saw you reported that the authentication email was going to your spam folder and that you could not click or action on it. You also said that True Key did not open on your Android device. 

I did not find any issues opening True Key on my Android device, please reinstall True Key on your device and try again and let me know the results. If you cannot still access it let me know the device model as well.

Regarding the issue where you have noticed that the True Key authentication emails are going to the spam folder, please try again and let me know if yous till notice the same issue and if you do please provide more details (system model, operating system running, email address linked to your True key account, etc.).

Thanks,

Marc D.

McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 3 of 3

Re: Emails regarding true key.

Hi Ariff,

Regarding the issue with your True Key authentication e-mails going to your spam folder, I actually found a workaround, you will just have to mark it as a "non-spam" so it can go to your inbox, once it is in your inbox you will need to trust the sender as shown in the attached picture.

Once you do that and it is trusted then you will be able to action this email and click on it.

Please note, that you will need to repeat the same process for each email that it is generated until this gets fix permanentely.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community