Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MSLon
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 4

Constantly crashes on Galaxy Note 9

Has anybody experienced the same? No problem on other systems, just on a brand new Galazy Note 9. 

3 Replies
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Re: Constantly crashes on Galaxy Note 9

We are aware of some crashes related to the Samsung devices with Android 8.0+

I can tell you that we are investigating this trying to isolate the cause of these crashes, if you would like to test our alpha/ beta build, you can send me your gmail email address to "truekeysupport@mcafee.com" and I will add you on this program.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
MSLon
Level 7
Message 3 of 4

Hope this will help resolve the problem. I get a notification on my Galaxy Note 9 a few times a day that True Key application stopped working and had to be closed. It wasn’t while I was using it but when it was in the background. No other application has done that. I even sent the log once (the notification asks about it) but considering sensitive information held by True Key, I am not comfortable with sending the log all the time.

The consequence of True Key stoping working is that I need to sign in each time after it happens. 
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

OK I can understand that, please send me an email to "truekeysupport@mcafee.com" with your True Key account email address.

Thanks,

Marc D.

Marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
MPower Badge Now Available
Customers attending MPower can earn a community badge. Check into the MPower forum and say hi to have the badge awarded to your community profile.