cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Constant crashing in iOS11

it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 12 of 12

Re: Constant crashing in iOS11

The latest iOS version is 12.1, i just updated mine to this version minutes ago. If you are running iOS 11, you are an older version since  iOS 12 was release last september 17th.

I just tried logging in on my iOS device and found no issues logging in different ways. Is this your only device running True Key? If it is not and you have another trusted device running True key, please see if you can update your iOS to the latest and try to reinstall true Key on it, I suspect an issue on your client.

Thanks,

Member Rewards
McAfee Community rewards active and helpful members just like you. Click here to take a look at the first community members who received a special reward and were recognized by McAfee leader, Aneel Jaeel, for their participation and trusted knowledge in the community.