cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Constant crashing in iOS11

it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 12 of 12

Re: Constant crashing in iOS11

The latest iOS version is 12.1, i just updated mine to this version minutes ago. If you are running iOS 11, you are an older version since  iOS 12 was release last september 17th.

I just tried logging in on my iOS device and found no issues logging in different ways. Is this your only device running True Key? If it is not and you have another trusted device running True key, please see if you can update your iOS to the latest and try to reinstall true Key on it, I suspect an issue on your client.

Thanks,

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community