• ver 16
  • Release Name: 16.0 R22
marcd McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 12 of 17

Re: Cant Import From Lastpass

Jump to solution

Thanks for the info. Besides this Win 10, do you have True Key running in any other system/ device?

Thanks,

Marc D.

Jump to solution

Only on 1 PC.  The windows 10 PC..

marcd McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 14 of 17

Jump to solution

Good morning,

Can you please let me know if you have set any proxy settings on your system?

A quick way to check this is by going to your Win 10 system's control panel, click on "internet options" and in the internet options go ahead and click on the "Connections" tab and then click on LAN settings at the bottom. 

If you have anything configured there please send them to me to my email.

Also, as another test, can you try to import anything else, say one password from any of the True Key import configured browsers tool and see if that works.

Thanks,

Marc D

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Highlighted
marcd McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 15 of 17

Jump to solution

Good morning,

We might have isolated the issue, LastPass has recently added 2nd factor authentication for untrusted device.

In the first attempt when you try to import LastPass assets on an untrusted device (device is not trusted with LastPass), TK throws an error as ”invalid credentials” but a verification email is sent by LastPass for confirmation of device or location. After successful email confirmation please retry again using the same LastPass credentials to import the assets in TK.

Let me know if this works.

Thanks,

Marc D

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it as the accepted solution and give Kudos if appropriate.

Jump to solution

Guys,

I already figured it out.  All 2 step authentication and yubi key need to be turned off in order to import.

Thanks for all the help though. Much appreciated.

View solution in original post

marcd McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 17 of 17

Jump to solution

Good morning,

I am glad all is resolved.

Quick question, the 2 step authentication that you had to turn off along with the Yubikey, was Last Pass authentication, correct?

Thanks,

Marc D.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community