cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(8-17-18) My passwords are all missing.

All my True Key passwords are gone.  Does McAfee store them in the Cloud?  Can they be retrieved?

Labels (1)
2 Replies
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: (8-17-18) My passwords are all missing.

Please send an email to "truekeysupport@mcafee.com" and please provide more details regarding this issue. I would need the email address of your True key account, the steps leading to you noticing that your passwords were gone, all passwords and and are the only logins passwords lost or safe notes as well, etc.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?
McAfee Employee marcd
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: (8-17-18) My passwords are all missing.

Hi Annie,

I would really love to help you but in order for me to do so I would need you first to send me an email to "truekeysupport@mcafee.com" to provide more details regarding this issue.

I would need the email address of your True key account, on which device was the issue noticed,  the steps leading to you noticing that your passwords were gone, all passwords and and are the only logins passwords lost or safe notes as well, etc.

Thanks,

Marc D.

marc
McAfee Employee

Was my reply helpful?

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, will you please select Accept as Solution in my reply and together we can help other members?