cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NetTaskAgent.exe & Network Security Task Manager from from A. & M. Neuber Software GmbH is dangerous

Hi McAfee Team,

I have installed Network Security Task Manager Application & try to run it but it was not running due to permission issue as it require admin permission to run, so i have run the file NetTaskAgent.msi file manually to run this tool but it didn't run but it tweak the registry & start running in background & started behaving inappropriately with continuous flashing of windows icon on the screen. My system was completely in clean & sanitized state prior to installing Network Security Task Manager from A. & M. Neuber Software GmbH
In spite of uninstalling the Network Security Task Manager application, The NetTaskAgent.exe file didn't get uninstalled, Then searching online i found it is flagged as dangerous by https://www.file.net/process/nettaskagent.exe.html & also flagged as dangerous process by Phrozen SAS, RUNPE DETECTOR Tool.

McAfee Total Protection didn't detected this issue, request you to look into it in more detailed

Thanks

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: NetTaskAgent.exe & Network Security Task Manager from from A. & M. Neuber Software GmbH

@Hemang2019 

Thanks for the information. We will check this from our end. Also, we will get in touch with you if any information required on this.

Regards
Siva

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community