cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Key Card

Hello,

I have got a key-card (retail) as part of  a bundle, however I have just recently renewed my Internet Security and was therefore wondering if there was an expiry date before I needed to activate this key-card by?

1 Reply

Re: Key Card

Hello @yorkrose26 ,

Thanks for contacting us,

Please follow the below steps to activate the key.

1. Login to home.mcafee.com

2. Go to Account and then click on my account 

3. you will find the option " Redeem your retail card".

4. Enter the key that you received and activate it 

After activating the if you have already installed McAfee on computer your use the Knowledge base article TS101424 or if the product is not installed use the Knowledge base article TS100342 

You find the Knowledge base article from service.mcafee.com.

If you face any issues in activating the key or installing the product  please feel free to contact us through community post or contact our technical support team, we will be happy to assist you

Regards

Srinivasa Ragavan

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community