cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Auto renewal on total protection get VPN and Password Manager but not showing up

Hi.. I just bought the bundled total protection and was advertised i would get a free VPN with auto renewal turned on. I did all the steps but im not getting the VPN. One of the reason i got the subscription was also for the VPN.. 

On top of this, it also states that i get a Password Management / Manager (maybe True Key?) but i don't see this either. There is no option for me to install or to connect or the ability to save my passwords.

I'm a bit dissapointed as I used the LIfeSafe as a benchmark.

My username account is the same as my email here.  Please sort this out

2 Replies
Highlighted
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Auto renewal on total protection get VPN and Password Manager but not showing up

Hi @Krisman 

Upon checking your subscription we do not see a Total protection package in which VPN or password Manager included. 

Please check the below link to contact our support to resolve your query. 

McAfee Chat 

Regards

Magesh J

Highlighted

Re: Auto renewal on total protection get VPN and Password Manager but not showing up

Hi.,

Why doesn't my account have the password manager? Isn't all the total protection advertised and marketed having this as their main feature (password manager) 

I understand Anti Theft (as it's US Based only), but i opted in for the 3 years auto renewal expecting both password manager already in the package and VPN by the auto renewal.

this is just wierd. I will cancel with McAfee in this case.. just horrible miss marketing on McAfee.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community