cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Anti-Spam stopped working

My Anit-spam just stopped working a couple days ago. I didn't change any setting in either Total Protection or Outlook. Emails just aren't being moved to the Anti-Spam folder any longer.

Any suggesions?

Outlook for Office 365 (Ver 16.0)
McAfee Total Protection Ver 16
Anti-Spam ver 18.8 - WIndows 10

3 Replies

Re: Anti-Spam stopped working

Hi @SandyPhipps 

Please check whether you are able to find McAfee toolbar enabled in outlook. If not please go to File>Options>Add-ins>Manage and select disabled items under drop down.

Click on go and select add in MSKoladdin and select enable.

Click on COM add-ins under manage and select McAfee add-in and click on go. 

Regards

Ganesh Raju R

Thanks, but the Add-in is enabled and email is still not being filtered.

One email was filtered yesterday, but I have "Spam Protection Levels" set to "Restricted" in McAfee and none of the ones not being filtered are coming from anyone in my Friends List or re very large.

@SandyPhipps 

Please run McAfee Virtual Technician and reboot the computer. Check whether it works. If you still have the issues, Reinstall McAfee and check the status.

Regards
Siva

McAfee Support Mobile App Available
With the new McAfee Support Mobile App you’ll be able to update, close, and view service requests on your mobile device. The app will also notify you when one of our technical support engineers update a service request. Download the Android version from Google Play and the iOS version from the Apple App Store today!