cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TIE setup on ePO cluster

Jump to solution

ePO is installed on MS cluster. Please advise and share any suggestions or best practices on cluster epo environment. i am aware about configuration of Primary & secondary node server IP-add but i have doubt on file reputations functionality............................

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Troja
Level 14

Re: TIE setup on ePO cluster

Jump to solution

Hi,

the synchronization between TIE Master and TIE Slave is done the whole time, a little bit slower than realtime. It depends on the amount of queries/updates per second.

On the TIE Slave there is an script available under /usr/sbin where you can check the replication status. The script is called like "replication monitor", i do not know the name exactly at the moment.

Cheers

0 Kudos
7 Replies
proxima
Level 10

Jump to solution
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Already configured but file reputations will be same as normal epo?

0 Kudos
proxima
Level 10

Jump to solution

Hi,

hmmm all reputations're stored int TIE server, so if you connect to the TIE from the other ePO node the result will be the same.

Regards

MK

Troja
Level 14

Jump to solution

Hi ​,

yes, you are absolutely right. We also tested several EPO Servers with one DXL fabric using one TIE Master Server. Works perfekt. :-)

Cheers

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

we hvng 1 ePO console but installed on MS cluster with 2 nodes because of client requirements.

1. postgres configuration updated with both cluster nodes IP-add ---No issues find when primary node had reboot.

2. DXL Fabric shows the Master & slave configuration.

3. Agents shows the DXL status as connected ---when primary goes down or not reachable.

Any Idea, how often the TIE reputations will be sync with slave by Master?

0 Kudos
Troja
Level 14

Jump to solution

Hi,

the synchronization between TIE Master and TIE Slave is done the whole time, a little bit slower than realtime. It depends on the amount of queries/updates per second.

On the TIE Slave there is an script available under /usr/sbin where you can check the replication status. The script is called like "replication monitor", i do not know the name exactly at the moment.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Troja
Level 14

Jump to solution

Hi ​,

take a look at KB86092 for Database maintenance.

There is an option available to resync the whole database if something is wrong with the database replication.

On TIE slave type replication-monitoring –c reset to sync the whole database again.

Cheers

0 Kudos