cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DXL Client for TIE 3.0 not connect to DXL broker

Jump to solution
After Upgrade TIE 2.3 to 3.0 was finished. The DXL client is not connected to DXL broker. Then i has new register to the other McAfee ePO. There report product following: McAfee Agent, TIE, MAR were installed but not have DXL Java Client installed Environment - MLOS2 - McAfee Agent 5.6.1.157 - McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange Server 3.0.0.460 - McAfee Active Response 2.4.1-129 - McAfee DXL Broker 5.0.1.223
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LKS McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 4

Re: DXL Client for TIE 3.0 not connect to DXL broker

Jump to solution

Thank you for providing the requested info. Could you please delete the those screenshot as it contains sensitive information which should not be visible to public forums. Apologies it was my mistake i could have asked you to send it in private message.

After looking at the screenshot, seems you do have 2 TIE server along with DXL broker. The primary TIE do not have DXL java client which is missing. Something went wrong during an upgrade i believe.

Can you try the below command on primary TIE server and check. DXL java client is embedded with TIE and cannot be install as standalone. 

reconfig-cert 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
LKS McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 4

Jump to solution

You mean DXL client on TIE server does not connect to Broker. Can you show me the screenshot of the error.

Was my reply helpful?

If you find this post useful, please give it a Kudos! Also, please don't forget to select "Accept as a Solution" if this reply resolves your query!

Jump to solution

Screen capture

Add [Delete Capture]

LKS McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 4

Jump to solution

Thank you for providing the requested info. Could you please delete the those screenshot as it contains sensitive information which should not be visible to public forums. Apologies it was my mistake i could have asked you to send it in private message.

After looking at the screenshot, seems you do have 2 TIE server along with DXL broker. The primary TIE do not have DXL java client which is missing. Something went wrong during an upgrade i believe.

Can you try the below command on primary TIE server and check. DXL java client is embedded with TIE and cannot be install as standalone. 

reconfig-cert 

View solution in original post

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community