cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
antosim
Level 7

Kryptiska SMS efter automatisk förnyelse??

Varför skickas ett långt 2-delat sms från nummer +19253539035, då en automatisk prenumerations förnyelse gjorts?

Följande text kom i de två smsen:

1a:

%ms%MzSL+P25jlRJe5lsBbJCGpgEuclle0jEblzYXobshzj9CCbgjFzy/M27WUFpA/VdQ7LgZiSwU1AUEzou/xiNk/ZeyQExVrwMqVhryR4CirM=

2a:

%ms%1r21tpUd7XR2JWoyNDCEbg==

Helt obegripligt!!

Sluta skicka dessa kryptiska sms

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hayton
Level 17

Re: Kryptiska SMS efter automatisk förnyelse??

[ This was reported as Abuse and went to the Moderation queue. Somebody - I don't know who - released it from the queue and returned it here. ]

0 Kudos
antosim
Level 7

It is not abuse.

I wrote it because I got these sms/text messages.

Instead of sending 'jibberish' messages, please send readable messages or don't send any.

//A

0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

I explained to Peter that I also have seen this in13 sms messages in a day when I connected my mobile after a rebuild.  I can wholly understand why he thought it was spam after we being dumped on here with so much rubbish filled posts so go easy on him please.

I really never got a definitive answer other than could be a server glitch and I noticed they went away in a day or so. I will review the call details where I reported this and see what was said.

0 Kudos
Peacekeeper
Level 20

Shows same number sending a good text and a bad text, The user was going to reinstall but never got back to McAfee. So still maybe a server issue.

Screenshot_20170424-170500.png

We were told by the mobile manager

these texts are a form of encrypted communication sent to Mobile devices from My Account. They should be automatically deleted once read by the MMS app.

Not a definite answer but something . If still causing an issue I can reask next Monday call

0 Kudos
Hayton
Level 17

I didn't report this as spam, but I found it in the Moderation queue and left it there. Peacekeeper has also seen these messages, so I leave it now to him and the Swedish section moderator to answer.