I have configured the policies (even tried just using the default supplied policy)
Deployment to and endpoint is successful and I can see MVT installed.
I then send a client task, all looks good but no report is generated. If I run MVT from the endpoint I get an error "Unable to reach application server. Please connect to internet and try again" Well I'm connected fine here.
1. Click Start > Programs > McAfee > McAfee Virtual Technician. The "Initializing" page appears followed by the "Welcome" page
2. Click Next. After McAfee Virtual Technician finishes checking your computer, you'll see the "Result" page appears. The "AutoFix" option is selected by default
3. Click Next to fix problems detected by McAfee Virtual Technician. Alternatively, you can selectGet More Detail and click Next. The "Resolving issues" page appears followed by a page that displays the details of what can or cannot be fixed
4. Click Fix Checked or Fix Alll depending on what you want to fix. The next screen tells you what could be fixed and what couldn't
5. Click Yes or No for additional technical support as required, then click Continue
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.
Community Help Hub
New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.