cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

mcafee siteadvisor warning this email message contains......

Hi everyone

My question is: there is a way to change the language of this message "mcafee siteadvisor warning this email message contains potentially unsafe links to these sites" 

thanks for your answers

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: mcafee siteadvisor warning this email message contains......

Rbarboza,

I think the language depends on the operating system or it depends on the McAfee language. I will email one of the my Senior most Mods to come here to check this thread

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 6

@rbarboza :

You have one of the McAfee Enterprise editions installed, is that correct? The message you refer to is coming, I think, from SiteAdvisor Enterprise. If that is so this thread will have to be moved to the Business section.

Highlighted

It´s correct. It´s SiteAdvisor 3.5 Enterprise.

regards

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 5 of 6

Okay, I've moved this into the Business section (Endpoint Security -> SiteAdvisor Enterprise) where hopefully someone will provide you with an answer.

Highlighted

@ rbarboza

You can modify the notification messages for certain things, however the text included in the blocked "email" text I cannot seem to find either for editing. The policy needed in SAE is called Enforcement Messaging (UBP). There you ca customize some of the notification message text.

That same policy lists the text in all compatible languages as well.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community