cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Website flagged as phishing

Hello,

My website has been flagged as Phishing over the past few days and I'm unsure as to why... (admins can message me for web addresses)

I'm a developer at a local school in Australia and am using the site to manage our student enrolments, orientation details, reporting among other on the fly developed apps/wordpress sites to replace many of the paper based processes that we have in our school.

It has been flagged previously but a re-categorization request has resolved the issue (for the last 18 months) but it has again appeared. However after a review yesterday the categorisation was not changed and it remains as phishing.

I have changed the landing page so a user must click before accessing any of my "sub-sites" where previously it directed you straight to a login page as there is no content I want the public to see without a password that I/we generate and send out. If that helps I'm unsure but I have put in recategorization requests again today.

I also noticed when doing a reverse IP lookup I still have lcenrolment.tk listed as a domain associated with the IP. I've since logged in and removed the nameservers from that domain just in case that was an issue?

I today purchased a new domain as a work around however this was then flagged as categorized within hours after I migrated the sites across. Not ideal when you have thousands of students trying to sign up for next year. (admins can DM me for the new domain name)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Evan

2 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 3

Re: Website flagged as phishing

Hello,

Please report the web page on https://trustedsource.org/  -> Check Single URL

This form allows to report the page for re-categorization. 

Kind regards,

Stefan

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 3 of 3

Re: Website flagged as phishing

Hi @tas_richo 

Adding to my @sbluemel , you can follow the KB below. 

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB53371

Was my reply helpful?

Please give Kudoes or Mark this as solution and together we can help other community members.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community