cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geonetguy
Level 7

Siteadvisor EPO queries report no data.

Anyone know how to fix this issue. Siteadvisor deployed successfully to all end points but no data is returned when running any canned query.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hayton
Level 18

Re: Siteadvisor EPO queries report no data.

Apologies for this not being answered. It was languishing in the Consumer Section. I've moved into the Business section; I hope it's now in the right place. I see this is now a moth old : was the problem resolved?

0 Kudos
ascoyne
Level 10

I know this is an old thread, but we have just started to use SAE 3.5+ and we having the exact same issue, endpoints installed, but getting no data in the queries.  Any ideas why this is happening?

We are running ePO 4.6.3.  SAE 3.5. MA 4.6.

0 Kudos
londonsec
Level 10

Hopefully you've figured this out by now.  If not, you'll want to ensure you enable and assign the task to "Send Web Reporter Logs".  This will send all the SAE activity back to ePO.

0 Kudos
londonsec
Level 10

Another thing to note is that Google has updated the "security" for Chrome starting in the v34 update.

See this thread for more information:

We know McAfee is working with Google on this but we're sort of stuck at this point until someone either creates a workaround which doesn't require visiting each machine or Google adds McAfee to the Chrome Store.

0 Kudos
cpromen
Level 9

We ran into this same problem, but we have ePO installed in FIPS mode and this is known issue.

https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB79149

0 Kudos