Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pwolfe
Level 9

SiteAdvisor 3.5 Release Date

Jump to solution

SAE 3.5 which is expected to be released Q4, 2011

Does anyone have a Release status on this?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hem
Level 15

Re: SiteAdvisor 3.5 Release Date

Jump to solution

Please login to download website.  Except SAELICeX_35_118.zip, all the files are uploaded.

0 Kudos
8 Replies
hem
Level 15

Jump to solution

Please login to download website.  Except SAELICeX_35_118.zip, all the files are uploaded.

0 Kudos
pwolfe
Level 9

Jump to solution

Thanks!

0 Kudos
hem
Level 15

Jump to solution

SAELICeX_35_118.zip also is uploaded.

0 Kudos
Dvanmeter
Level 9

Jump to solution

did the problem with outlook 2010 get fixed?  In the beta when sa3.5 was installed the result would be that when trying to pen an outlook email, outlook crashed.

0 Kudos
Dvanmeter
Level 9

Jump to solution

I have been playing with the new SAE 3.5.  I like some of the new features like blocking unsupported browsers, preventing it from being disabled, etc.  I just have a couple of questions I didnt see in the documentation.

1.  How does this block browsers?  When a newer version of the browser comes out shoud it be expected to not be aloowed to run or will mcafee have to update this constantly with new versions, and if so how will it be updated?

2.  On the email client and email webbased components to allow detection of malicious links, what clients and webbased email clients are supported?  I know outlook already.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

I believe beta products are supposed to be discussed in a private area:  https://community.mcafee.com/community/business/enterprise_beta

0 Kudos
pwolfe
Level 9

Jump to solution

I understand your concern...

However as of today it is in my download using my grant number, also is available via the software manager for the ePO 4.6.1 console.

It currently has a Release Date of November 10th with the download.....

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Jump to solution

Ah, then I'll butt out...just doing my Moderation duties. ....all the best..

;-)

0 Kudos