I've installed the new SAE 3.5 on my machine as a testbed before deploying to our other test systems but from what I'm experiencing I have no desire to move forward with more testing.
The documentation states in the installation area;
It also states in the what's new area;
Unless there is another KB that further defines this list I would then assume;
What I'm experiencing (post ePO policy review an configuration);
Of note ePO configuration changes do not seem to get picked up on the client end until the service restarts from either manually cycling it or rebooting the machine.
I have just tested the IE9 and SAE+ 3.5 and also get my CPU spiking to 50%, very strange behaviour. This is with the out of the box policy so this is showing as an unknown site in the reporting. Ill try adding this to the 'allowed' policy see if that makes any difference.
Made no difference, although I only seem to get the 50% CPU spike when viewing dashboards when browsing system tree or reports it drops back to normal.
Also have seen the effect when the page loads (for example mail.google.com) and then is blocked a few seconds after in Chrome. This is good enough for blocked pages but obviously not ideal when a user visits sites which host malware.
The 50% is because you probably have a dual core CPU and it's maxing out one entire CPU, thus 50% of the overall CPU usage.
I took and disabled it in IE9 because of this issue but doing so then disables it in Outlook too...
I am very confused about the FF version supported, i think the product still in phase beta, due the lack of functionality, that is not an option to deploy in a production environment. I have the same experience, adding the web filtering for endpoint the test turn more interesting, the categories blocked shown in Siteadvisor like blocked but the page is shown without problem.