cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richardw1972
Level 7

List of websites covered by each content classification in SA 3.5

Hello

We have SiteAdvisor Enterprise 3.5 managed by ePO 4.6.

I'd like to configure the Content Actions policy to restrict access to some websites.

Where can I find a current list of the websites covered by each of the classifications. i.e. which websites fall under the heading of "Web Mail", for example? I assume Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, AOL etc but is there a definitive list somewhere?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Hayton
Level 18

Re: List of websites covered by each content classification in SA 3.5

Question moved from Consumer SiteAdvisor to SiteAdvisor Enterprise for attention.

0 Kudos
richardw1972
Level 7

Thanks.

Apologies for PM - hadn't seen your post whe I sent it.

0 Kudos
georgec
Level 13

The advantage of cloud URL filtering is that this is a dynamic list. You can check individual links on http://www.siteadvisor.com/ to see their category, but you won't be able to see an entire list for a category.

0 Kudos
richardw1972
Level 7

Oh, really? I see. So you just have to take it on trust. Fair enough I suppose, but a bit disappointing.

OK, so it's a dynamic list - but it's still a list and should be available in its entirety.

Never mind - thanks for responding.

0 Kudos
georgec
Level 13

There is the risk of a false negative/positive, but you can submit a website for review and even propose a new category. And for faster efect, you can add them manualy to whitelist/blocklist on epo.

on 10/16/12 2:44:17 AM CDT
0 Kudos