cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
morph
Level 7

I use ePO. I only see SiteAdvisor version 3.5. How to upgrade to version 3.7?

Hi,

We use ePO and currently we have SiteAdvisor 3.5 deployed. I have read that there is a new version 3.7 available but I don't see it in ePO so I'm not able to upgrade to it.

When I go in the Software manager in ePO I only see version 3.5 and no option to upgrade to version 3.7.

Also when I go to download section of mcafee, in my products I only see version 3.5.

How can we upgrade to version 3.7?

Regards.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: I use ePO. I only see SiteAdvisor version 3.5. How to upgrade to version 3.7?

Although in retail SiteAdvisor updates silently anyway so it simply happens eventually.   I have no idea how it behaves in Enterprise set-ups, so I moved this to ePO for someone there to give a better reply.

---

Peter

hem
Level 15

Re: I use ePO. I only see SiteAdvisor version 3.5. How to upgrade to version 3.7?

In Enterprise, the latest SAE version is 3.5 patch3. I am not aware of v 3.7. I am not sure if this build is from Consumer products.

I double confirmed on Enterprise download site and I don't see SAE version 3.7. Could you please help me where this build is available?

If this is Home user products so I am not sure if you can  manage it from ePO. For details please refer to product documents.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Re: I use ePO. I only see SiteAdvisor version 3.5. How to upgrade to version  3.7?

, if the user confirms he/she is using SAE I will move it again.

0 Kudos
morph
Level 7

Re: I use ePO. I only see SiteAdvisor version 3.5. How to upgrade to version  3.7?

Hm, it seems that McAfee has released version 3.7 for consumers but it is still has version 3.5 for enterprise customers.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

SiteAdvisor Enterprise updates differently from the retail version, can you clarify which one you are using?

0 Kudos
morph
Level 7

We are using SiteAdvisor Enterprise.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

morph wrote:

We are using SiteAdvisor Enterprise.

Thanks.

- shall I move this to SAE ?

0 Kudos
hem
Level 15

As per the last update, there is no SAE enterprise version 3.7. The latest build was 3.5 patch3. I am not sure if customer can manage Consumer products with ePO (Product document may help). Even if you can mange consumer product with ePO. I am not sure if customer can upgrade from Enterprise build to consumer build.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

I moved this to SAE in case anyone there has something to add but I think this is simply a case of getting the Enterprise and Consumer versions mixed up in one's mind - the retail versions are different.

0 Kudos