cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Covid19 National Health Service site blacklisted

Jump to solution

Hi there,

We have built a Covid19 directory site in the UK for local charities, funded by the National Health Service clinical commissioning group:

The site has been built quickly to get information about Covid19 resources to vulnerable people in our area.

Unfortunately the site is showing as blacklisted by McAfee, which is preventing us getting the information out. It is only McAfee which is blacklisting the site according to Sucuri.

Could someone help us to get the site blacklist removed so that we can get the word out to vulnerable people who need help during this pandemic emergency?

Or advise us what we need to do to remove the blacklist?

Thanks,

Dan.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 5

Re: Covid19 National Health Service site blacklisted

Jump to solution

Went and checked and Re-Categorization has been applied. It is now categorized as - Non-Profit/Advocacy/NGO.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

The main resource for this information is https://trustedsource.org. Select the proper product and enter the URL and see the categorization applied to the URL. You can also submit for re-categorization on this website as well. Opening a support ticket can help expedite this process.

While waiting for the response you are also able to whitelist the URL to make things operational. 

Please let me know if this helps you. 

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi,

Many thanks for the quick reply.

I requested a re-categorization, but as I am not a McAfee customer I am not certain of product selection. Does that also mean I can't submit a support ticket?

Regarding whitelisting, to be clear I am not so concerned about people within my organisation being able to see the site, I am concerned about external users seeing the warning when they try to access the site. Also the National Health Service will not open up the site for their users while the site is on a McAfee blacklist.

We just want to get the site removed from the blacklist in order to get Covid19 information and support to vulnerable people.

Are you able to help us make this happen, or tell us what we need to do for it to happen?

Thanks,

Dan.

Highlighted
McAfee Employee
McAfee Employee
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Went and checked and Re-Categorization has been applied. It is now categorized as - Non-Profit/Advocacy/NGO.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Thanks for your help.

Dan.

You Deserve an Award
Don't forget, when your helpful posts earn a kudos or get accepted as a solution you can unlock perks and badges. Those aren't the only badges, either. How many can you collect? Click here to learn more.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community