cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JAST
Level 7

After installing SiteAdvisor Enterprise on Internet Explorer 9, you are prompted to Enable or Disable SiteAdvisor Enterprise

HI, i reviewed this article https://kc.mcafee.com/corporate/index?page=content&id=KB72861&act=RATE&impressions=false&newguid=021...  that was published on sep 2011, someone know if this issue has been resolved??... i can not finde solution.. i need to deploy SAE 3.5 to more than 100 clients and ALL has ie9, on labs testing i saw that SAE is asking for enable BHO SAE on IE9.. Someone can help me????

Thank..

JAST.!

El mensaje fue editado por: JAST on 30/03/12 2:59:03 CDT
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Hayton
Level 18

Re: After installing SiteAdvisor Enterprise on Internet Explorer 9, you are prompted to Enable or Disable SiteAdvisor Enterprise

Moved from Consumer section to Business section (SiteAdvisor Enterprise)

0 Kudos
bfeiks
Level 7

Re: After installing SiteAdvisor Enterprise on Internet Explorer 9, you are prompted to Enable or Disable SiteAdvisor Enterprise

Hi,

i managed this by applying Grouppolicies to IE 9 to change the addon handling behavior.

Import IE9 GPO templates from microsoft and change following settings:

Computer Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Components -> Internet Explorer:

Automatically enable newly installed add-ons -> enable

Do not allow users to enable or disable add-ons -> enable (just to make sure it cannot be disabled)

Disable add-on performance notifications -> enable (optional)

try it out

Regards

0 Kudos