cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I contact Customer service - without waiting on the phone for 63 minutes?

Hello,

Here is my question:

I'd like to contact customer service.

Through your website, the only feasible option I was given is by phone:

-Email support is not available in my country.

-The chat option does not work.

You have provided a number, which I called.

There was a warning: waiting time might be anywhere between 10 and 30 minutes.

I've been on the line for 63 minutes, then I decided to try something different.

Please, could you provide a loyal customer with a phone number/email address through which I can solve my billing issue swiftly?

Thank you

4 Replies
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 2 of 5

Re: How can I contact Customer service - without waiting on the phone for 63 minutes?

Sorry I can't find another Customer Service number other than the UK one which controls your area which I think is Belgium am I right?

There is a Belgian regional office, their switchboard may be able to connect you perhaps?

Belgium / Belgique / België

Park Lane H
Culliganlaan 2
1831 Diegem
Belgium
Tel: +32 (0) 2 725 62 40
Fax: + 32 (0) 2 725 27 61

Re: How can I contact Customer service - without waiting on the phone for 63 minutes?

OK, thank you both.

The phone number was busy, tried several times, Peter.

Chat wasn't working before I posted (just a blank website), but worked when I checked again.

The chat operator was helpful enough, but I was quite surprised to hear that calling customer support is not free...

Please mention the cost of calling these numbers on your website. 63 mins don't come for free.

Glad I got a 3 months extra protection as compensation.

I like your anti-virus software as such, but customer support clearly can be improved !

This Live Support is a step in the right direction.

Glad your issue got resolved- Liked i said- chat is normally an easily reachable solution in most cases- Provided Internet works and machine is running etc.

Could you provide me the Case reference number?- I would like to check on the paid support thing indicated .

Highlighted

sorry you could not reach the support lines.

Could you please let me know what happens when you try connecting via chat?- any error messages. Kindly note the wait times on chats are relatively higher due to recent outbreak. Many customers might try opting for chat and get connected rather than wait on phone.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community