Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sawa
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 3

How Can I Change The Interface Into English

I have downloaded and install the Mcafee Internet security English version but it has changed into Japanes and I was told by support staff is because my computer is Japanese version so it does...and I was also told this will be fixed after when I change my computer language into English but with the same result.almost frustrated.

anyone knows any good for this.

Thank you.

Message was edited by: sawa on 2/13/11 10:18:39 PM CST
2 Replies
Reliable Contributor Peacekeeper
Reliable Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: How Can I Change The Interface Into English

When you changed windows to english was this a new install? How was this done and if not a new install did you remove Mcafee and reinstall it?

Ok another thought

Is your OS XP?

Message was edited by: Peacekeeper on 14/02/11 7:03:42 PM

Message was edited by: Peacekeeper on 15/02/11 7:21:54 AM
Reliable Contributor exbrit
Reliable Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: How Can I Change The Interface Into English

Your computer's main language setting would have to be English in the Control Panel/Clock, Language and Region (not just have a language pack installed) as the installer reads that.

If that setting is English then try uninstalling, running the MCPR removal tool listed under Useful Links at the top of this page, rebooting then downloading from your account using the US servers,

Here: http://home.mcafee.com/Default.aspx?culture=EN-US - click My Account at top right and make sure the drop-down country remains United States at the top.

Otherwise call your local Customer Service and ask them if there is anything else you can do.

http://service.mcafee.com/CustomerService.aspx?lc=1033&sg=CS&pt=1

Change the country at top right to Japan.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community