cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cancel and refund

Jump to solution

Tried hard to understand what your lady in support was asking me over a terrible long distance line. Must be my poor english. Tried again on the phone but there was a long wait on a very expensive call.

Anyway could you please Cancel my subscription and the charges you made in my Visa card ending ...2013 name E.MANIATIS on April 15th for 89.95€ and April 16th for 89.95€

Inv. CS2521409934 and Inv. CS2521663458

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 4 of 5

Re: Cancel and refund

Jump to solution

Hi @maniatis 

Please access the below link, Select Chat and provide your information. You will get connected to a Chat Technician.

Contact Consumer Support

Regards,
Madhan M

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Gone round in circles several times, somehow don't know how I managed to find CHAT and connected to a human instead of a tin box. 

He tried to resolve my problem and it is a matter of time for it to finalise, time will show. Thanks for your trouble...

4 Replies
Highlighted
Message 2 of 5

Jump to solution

Hello @maniatis 

We apologize that the support was unable to resolve your issue.

Through McAfee Community, we can't process you the refund. The only way to get a refund is to contact McAfee Support. If you are not comfortable speaking with a support over the phone, you can contact through Chat. If your issue still don't get sorted out, please ask for a Supervisor and your issue will be taken care.

Please find the link below to contact McAfee Support,

McAfee Support

Regards,
Madhan M

If this information was helpful in any way or answered your question, please mark it Accept as Solution and give Kudos if appropriate

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Followed your advise.

Opened up CHAT that is a machine as well told it that I was not satisfied with it and followed button for supervisor. Surpise surpise, it took back on the same path for the telephone call.

Is there a way to contact support by chat, or email, so taht i have communication with a human please!

. I don't need to inflate my phone bill to $$$ waiting on hold for a supervisor again. Did it twice, enough.

Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Jump to solution

Hi @maniatis 

Please access the below link, Select Chat and provide your information. You will get connected to a Chat Technician.

Contact Consumer Support

Regards,
Madhan M

Highlighted

Jump to solution

Gone round in circles several times, somehow don't know how I managed to find CHAT and connected to a human instead of a tin box. 

He tried to resolve my problem and it is a matter of time for it to finalise, time will show. Thanks for your trouble...

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community