Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7
Report Inappropriate Content
Message 1 of 11

Activation of retail card

I too am having a problem with my retail card,there is no activation code just a product key,where do I get an activation code from.

Apple Air purchased from Curry's 24/12/2013

Thank you

10 Replies
Highlighted

Re: activation of retail card

Please contact UK Customer Service by phone.  It's free of charge and available 24/7.

See the link under Useful Links at the top of this page or simply dial 0800 028 7581

If necessary they can connect you with Technical Support.  (Also linked under Useful Links at the top of this page should you need them).

Highlighted

Re: activation of retail card

Gave you your own thread because the other one is now closed.

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 4 of 11

Re: Activation of retail card

Hi polly21,

Please revert back with the Name of McAfee product you purchased so that I can give you the correct link for activating the Product.

Product Names should be either McAfee Live Safe, McAfee Total Protection, McAfee Internet Security, McAfee Anti Virus Plus or McAfee All Access.

Regards

Highlighted

I also cannot get to a place where I can install the Antivirus Plus.  Can you help with this please. 

thank you

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 6 of 11

Hello,

Are you asking for assistance in installing the Product or Activating it?

Consider changing your user name as Posting your Email publicly in Forums is prone to misuse..!

Highlighted

dsbreezes wrote:

I also cannot get to a place where I can install the Antivirus Plus.  Can you help with this please. 

thank you

I have changed you log in name to dsbreezes, which means you will have to log out and back in again using that user name in order to reply here.

Highlighted

It is the samething

Highlighted

Samething? .... as what?

Highlighted
Reliable Contributor
Reliable Contributor
Message 10 of 11

Hi sandraisa

Use the below link to activate your product and create a McAfee account using Email address. Make sure you select the correct country you belong to ..!

www.mcafee.com/mav/retailcard

Regards

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community