cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

support service portal is broken

It appears the scripts McAfee is running on the service request portal do not trigger properly to allow for tickets to be created. I don't image this is a problem isolated to just myself.

Problem occurs in the following browsers:

Firefox version 74.0
Microsoft Edge 41.16299.1480.0

Images of issues can be provided.

I did not capture logs and debut the scripts from the browser developer console. Issues only seems to be on support.mcafee.com when opening service requests.

@Peacekeeper 

6 Replies
Highlighted

Re: support service portal is broken

This is more a mod question I am only a helper here . Best I call them

@sivasubramanian 

@Madhan 

Can you assist this user please

Highlighted

@wohlebnt_HZA 

Please do share the screenshot of the issue and also try to browse service.mcafee.com after removing browser cache, cookies once.

Regards
Siva

Highlighted

@sivasubramanian 

As requested here are the images. Now Sanitized.

EdgeEdgeFirefox1Firefox1Firefox2Firefox2

Highlighted

I cleared my browser cache, and disabled my plugins except ublock origin. For ublock Origin I disabled it for *.mcafee.com

The items on the page seem to load after selecting items multiple times in the drop down menu. When initial choosing items in the drop down menu the first time, it seem the the form isn't made visible. After changing one drop down menu multiple times, the form seems to load:

firefox3firefox3

Sometimes* you change the items in the drop down field: "What type of issue is this", a second time. The product selection field appears, div class class="af_panelGroupLayout".

Highlighted

There continues to be other problems as well with the support portal. I do not receive any email communication from the support personnel when comments are made in the ticket.

Highlighted

Symptoms On Service Portal Page, catalog Item names appear broken into two -three lines as seen in the screenshot attached KrogerFeedback.

How Many Badges Can You Collect?
Ready for a little competition? Members like you are earning badges and unlocking perks for their helpful answers. Are you? Click here to find out.

Community Help Hub

New to the forums or need help finding your way around the forums? There's a whole hub of community resources to help you.

• Find Forum FAQs
  • Learn How to Earn Badges
  • Ask for Help
Go to Community Help

Join the Community

Thousands of customers use the McAfee Community for peer-to-peer and expert product support. Enjoy these benefits with a free membership:

• Get helpful solutions from McAfee experts.
  • Stay connected to product conversations that matter to you.
  • Participate in product groups led by McAfee employees.
Join the Community
Join the Community