cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
casi
Level 7

mcafee total protection 2011 3 pc edition

i have got mcafee total protection 3 pc edition my pal who is on the same network(same ip and connection) wants in and since i have protection for 3 computers how do i proceed kind regards carsten ibsen

0 Kudos
18 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: mcafee total protection 2011 3 pc edition

Just simply install it on each machine as you normally would.

0 Kudos
casi
Level 7

A THOUSANDS THANKYOUS for all 3 responces,have done allready

0 Kudos
casi
Level 7

hello Ex_Britt is it allowed to talk about computer problems in general?

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Well yes I suppose so but be warned that we aren't experts or necessarily have time to deal with them.  What's your operating system as I can probably direct you to a forum that will help?

0 Kudos
casi
Level 7

Windows 7 home premium

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

I've found these forums extremely helpful:  http://www.sevenforums.com/

0 Kudos
casi
Level 7

hello Ex_Brit (again) i am in a rush while i have got your attention!!.Do you think i could benefit from mcafee tune up pc service?,let me add that i recently cleaned out my laptop completly and its pretty quick,and i dont install everything.Specs:acer aspire series,64 b.,windows 7 home premium.And that is all i can tell you about my laptops capebillitys(not spelled correctly) kind regards casi.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

I wouldn't bother to pay all that for something that really involves using mostly free tools that you can find & use yourself.

0 Kudos
casi
Level 7

hello Ex_Brit(if you still are online)would you mind telling me which tools and where to get it?otherwise:mcafee tune up pc service.IF you are an ignorant it can be expensive

0 Kudos