cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
v8charger22
Level 7

mcafee 2010 total protection subscription activation

hi does anyone know how to find out which email and password were used to activaite mcafee subscription, I need to activate my subscription but when I enter my email and password I get a box sayin that program is already activated on this pc. in order to change email and password details you have to log on using the original email and password which I dont know..

0 Kudos
3 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: mcafee 2010 total protection subscription activation

You've already posted in this thread: http://community.mcafee.com/message/106665#106665 so hopefully someone will get to that.

But if you are in a hurry use Technical Support Chat available through the McAfee Support button at the top of this page.

0 Kudos
v8charger22
Level 7

also do you know if the new subscription appear on my mcafee account cus i dont see the new one yet I only see the old subscription and it's about to expire on the 10 of january.. or does the new subscription appear till the old one expires..

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

I think it wont change until that date, but Customer Service would be better equipped to tell you that.  You can phone them.  Just click McAfee Support at the top of this page and follow the prompts.

0 Kudos