hi, i purchased mcafee and i was wondering how i can speed up my computer. no matter what i do, (or dont do) my computer stutters and lags every minute or so. it sadly started when i installed mcafee, so im pretty sure it is the reason for the issues.
my computer specs:
16 gb ram.
MacAfee Antivirus software mainly runs as a background process, scanning computers, servers or mobile devices to detect and restrict the spread of malware.
Factors that slow down computer
1. Commonly due to malware and ransom ware.
2. You are running too many programs at once.
3. You have too many startup programs.
4. You don't have enough memory.
5. You have more than one antivirus program.
For more details please visit installing mcafee computer slow
Could you please try to run the McAfee Virtual Technician (MVT) and see if it helps?.
You may also reinstall the McAfee product by following the steps below, if issue persists.