Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

What Image Plugin or w/e am i missing?

I'm a fiddler with my PC and over time of using it i might have accidentally deleted something which is causing this but it'd be helpful if i knew why my computer won't display any images relating to McAfee program, heres a cropped SS of what the replacement looks like. I have no idea where to start and what to search for that i might be missing so a simple program name would be helpful.

I know saying sorry if it was already posted won't mean anything since i'm admitting my own laziness but as i said this was my own fault and the problems i've been finding were different because they were all caused by the program, and i couldn't find anywhere about what requirements McAfee had.
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Level 9

RE: What Image Plugin or w/e am i missing?

But what version of Windows do you use and what version of IE? See if the Windows version is up-to-date at: Microsoft Update.
Then do a complete uninstall/reinstall of the McAfee software. See this document for details: How to uninstall or reinstall supported McAfee consumer products using the McAfee Consumer Products ....

You might also want to check Adobe's website for the latest versions of Flash and Shockwave. While you're there check the Adobe reader's version too.
0 Kudos