cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Unable to verify subscription

Ever since I installed the Microsoft Security patch for Internet Explorer on December 17 th. I keep getting a message from McAfee that my subscription cannot be verified and that should re- install the programme.. The security center tells me that my McAfee is up to date and is working OK. My subscription expires in August 2009. Any idea on how I can fix this problem please ? I do not have the McAfee installation disc, it came to me pre-installed. Many thanks in advance for your help.:confused:
Tags (2)
8 Replies

RE: Unable to verify subscription

hi,

what is OEM of your computer?

also try running the McAfee Virtual Technician here and post the session id here...

RE: Unable to verify subscription

I'm sorry to have been so long in replying but my computer crashed and i had to reinstall everything. The problem with McAfee was solved by the re-install. Thank you for your help.

Re: RE: Unable to verify subscription

Hello,

I m having exactly the same problem. Unfortunately when I try to run the Virtual Technician it tells me that it cannot connect to the internet - my computer is connected to the internet with no difficulty.

Help please

HB

Hello Rahul,

Thanks for the response. My O/S is Windows XP.

I have followed your recommendation to the point of going to the get the email link. Nothing happens when I try to go to that page - blank broser screen.  My account informaiton states I am authorized to download McAfee to three computers (Bank of America offer). The first install went fine on a Windows 7 machine. Tried to reinstall again this morning using your link with the same result.

In step two it initially states that I have no installed McAfee products.

Help once again!

Harald

hbuchholz1 ,

Did you try uninstall/reinstall on this case or not?

Is it a CD install or web install?

can you contact us through free ts chat?

Rahul,

Yes, I have reinstalled at least times.

This was an on-line install (a Bank of America promotion that gave me three licenses, one of which has already been successfully installed on a Windows 7 machine)

Yes, I am availble to chat on-line for the rest of this day, Tuesday.

Harald

Rahul,

I am still unable to verify my subscription and it has now been weeks since this problem started.

What is the next step?

Harald