cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anky1008
Level 7

Unable to install Mcafee Antivirus Plus 2012

Hi Team,

I am facing issue while installing the Mcafee Antivirus Plus 2012 and i have purchased this software online and i am having its product key.

It is just gathering the information from past 2 hours and there is no progress in the progress bar.

Can i install this software without any internet connetion? and then at later stages i will install the latest updates from internet?

Kindly help in this as i am not able to install the software from almost past 15 days on all types of internet connetcion.

Thanks

Ankur Patni

0 Kudos
2 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: Unable to install Mcafee Antivirus Plus 2012

You must have an Internet connection to install the software.  What operating system and service pack is this and, regardless of which browser you use, what version of Internet Explorer is installed (McAfee uses it)?

In your network centre and/or device manager make sure that only one network is active.

Technical Support for your area is available here:  http://service.mcafee.com/faq/country.html and is free of charge, should you need it.

(See Asia Pacific (APAC).

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Re: Unable to install Mcafee Antivirus Plus 2012

Another thing to look at is make sure all previous antivirus applications have been completely removed.

0 Kudos