cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Expired But I Have Comcast....

I have Comcast so McAfee comes free for me but I got a message that my subscription expired and my computer is not protected...how do I fix this issue?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Dinz
Level 16

Re: Subscription Expired But I Have Comcast....

Hi,

Please comfirm and try the following ,
Does the computer have any other security softwares installed ?
Did you make any recent changes to the computer ?

Check whether the computer's date & time are correct ?
Run Mcafee Virtual Technician from the following link http://mvt.mcafee.com  and post me with the session id. 

Thanks,
Dinesh K
Mcafee Online Community Moderator

0 Kudos
x-brookz
Level 9

Please contact customer service and they will resolve it for you.

There was a very small number of comcast users that didn't get the auto renewal in the last few days.

0 Kudos

I did not have any other Anti-Virus software installed and I tried to go to the Comcast page to download the .exe setup for McAfee but when I tried to install it the window refused to load. I contacted McAfee's customer service and the person that answered told me to call Technical support but I read on the website that McAfee Technical support is a number that charges you. Right now I just uninstalled McAfee and am using AVG for the time being. I will try to go through Comcast again shortly to see if the window will work.

And I did get the McAfee Virtual Technician thing before I uninstalled it but I couldn't figure out how to make it work.

0 Kudos
JaeGee2
Level 7

you'll have to reinstall miscrosoft jscript if the install box doesnt pop up after you click "setup" try that....  you can go to microsoft.com and search jscript install...

0 Kudos