cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
xdbcrmk
Level 7

Security Center window too small after latest fix applied

After the new fix was automatically installed the Security Center window is reduced in size and there is no way to make it full size. The result is you only see the left 1/2 of the screen and cannot click on any buttons to execute anything.  I have attached a screen image. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
exbrit
Level 21

Re: Security Center window too small after latest fix applied

I''ve moved this to SecurityCenter 9 as that appears to be what you have although I can't read anything that small.

I suggest uninstalling, running the MCPR removal tool linked under Useful Links above and after a reboot, reinstall from your account.

SecurityCenter relies on an up to date Internet Explorer at it's default settings to work properly, so make sure you are up to date with Windows.

0 Kudos
xdbcrmk
Level 7

I followed the instructions and the screen size is correct. However, the PC sometimes will hangs during boot. The keyboard and mouse are frozen and the only way I have been able to get out is the turn the PC off with the power button. I have let it sit for hours before I used the power button. But this is another subject and I will search on this.  Thanks for the help.

0 Kudos
exbrit
Level 21

Well good luck.

0 Kudos